Do you experience any of these?
- Extreme nerves during competition
- Lack of belief in yourself
- Great in training, but lousy in competition
- Practicing hard but getting no payback
- Injuries or illnesses occurring just before competitions
- Slumps in form
- Regularly recurring problems in competition
- Concentration and technical problems
- Doubts, fears, and anxiety, worrying about what others think
- Inconsistency in competition performances
- Overly worrying about the “uncontrollables”
- Feeling sick on the day of the competition
- You are experiencing a plateau, and you need a breakthrough.
- The pressure to perform is hurting your results and your health.
- All your hard work and preparation didn’t pay off.
- You choked last time, and this time needs to be different.
- You’re not performing up to your ability.
- Inconsistent performance
- Worry about performance
- Performing below ability
- Making mental mistakes
- Difficulty maintaining concentration
- Coping through injury
- Managing personal or team loss
- Transitioning out of competitive sports
If you can relate to any of these issues, and you’re interested in performing at your best, Vida Mind can help you.
So what program can you do? Click here to view options