MentalApp is the first mobile app designed to help athletes and performers develop mental skill mastery. It is the most complete app designed to help athletes develop mental toughness. The biggest benefits of MentalApp are the ability to train groups of any size or skill level and the added support athletes are provided. For the first time, coaches, sport psychologists and parents can know what their athletes are doing, how they’re training and how to best support them.
- Teaches core mental skills through short videos and audios.
- Provides tools to practice mental skills for habit development (relaxation, awareness, imagery).
- Provides tools to track progress (monitoring chart, written goals, journal, schedule and results)
- Provides automated rewards, feedback and reminders.
- Enables coaches and mental trainers to oversee and provide accountability with an elegant dashboard.
- Enables mental trainers to provide effective mental training to small, medium or large group.
- Enables coaches and mental trainers to send individual and group message in-app.
Coaches and mental trainers acknowledge the value of monitoring and setting goals as well as keeping track of progress using the “7-day Trend” function. In addition, they use the videos to compliment their own knowledge and activities they use to build and sustain mental toughness at the highest levels of competition.
Since 2 years top athletes have been using MentalApp. For instance, top Croatian tennis talents Jana Fett, who made it to the finals of the 2014 Junior Australian Open, and Borna Ćorić who won the 2013 Junior US Open singles. Borna Ćorić won the US Open Junior Boy’s final title after beating Austrialian’s Thanasi Kokkinakis. Ćorić was in his first Grand Slam final after making the semi-final at the Australian Open and French Open 2013. Borna represents Croatian Davis Cup and was rewarded by the 2014 ATP ‘Star of Tomorrow’ award for his string of victories over top ranked players in 2014 (Nadal, Janowicz). In 2014 he became the youngest player (17) on the ATP Top-100 ranking list. Now 39 in the World.
“MentalApp helped me to better organize and monitor my daily and weekly tasks. Also, it’s nice to see your progress and your engagement as you go through the season. For me it has become very useful and a needed tool when I am on the tour.” – Borna Ćorić – 2013 US Open Junior Champion, 2013 Australian Open and French Open finalist