How can you improve your performance with mental training?
What program best suits you, the player, the coach or the parent?
What are the benefits to you?
What is mental training and who is Vida Mind?
All the answers to these questions and more will be explained in our FREE information session. But first, have you experienced any of the following and how did, or how are you dealing with them;
- Extreme nerves during competition
- Lack of belief in yourself
- Great in training, but lousy in competition
- Practicing hard but getting no payback
- Injuries or illnesses occurring just before competitions
- Slumps in form
- Regularly recurring problems in competition
- Concentration and technical problems
- Doubts, fears, and anxiety, worrying about what others think
- Inconsistency in competition performances
- Overly worrying about the “uncontrollables”
- Feeling sick on the day of the competition
- You are experiencing a plateau, and you need a breakthrough.
- The pressure to perform is hurting your results and your health.
- All your hard work and preparation didn’t pay off.
- You choked last time, and this time needs to be different.
- You’re not performing up to your ability.
- Inconsistent performance
- Worry about performance
- Performing below ability
- Making mental mistakes
- Difficulty maintaining concentration
- Coping through injury
- Managing personal or team loss
- Transitioning out of competitive sports
If you have, come along to our information session and start you understanding, learning and development.
When: Sunday March 23rd
Where: Glen Iris Valley Tennis Club
Time: 1pm to 2pm
Who: The player, the parent, the coach
Register: Email your name and number of people attending to [email protected]
Who is Vida Mind?